Strand Hanson advises clients on important strategic issues such as whether and when to go public. Should flotation be the most appropriate strategic step, Strand Hanson will advise and guide in the careful preparation required for flotation, whether on the Official List or AIM.
Strand Hanson's typical flotation approach would include:
- Initial feasibility evaluation
- Advice on timing and structure of the flotation
- Analysis of the valuation expectations of the company
- Advice and guidance regarding the regulatory requirements for obtaining a listing
- Assistance in the identification and appointment of an appropriate firm (or firms) of brokers
- Introduction, where necessary, to other professional advisers
- Co-ordination and project management of the flotation process
- Acting as sponsor to the company in its dealings with the UKLA
- Acting as nominated adviser to the company in its dealings with AIM
Strand Hanson prides itself in providing uncompromised, independent advice to our clients in the flotation process and working with a variety of brokers to ensure the highest standards of service and the best chance of success for clients.