Strand Hanson prides itself in providing uncompromised, independent advice to our clients in the flotation process, identifying and working with a variety of brokers to ensure the highest standards of service and the best chance of success.
Since 2009, we have advised on a significant number of IPOs and secondary fundraises, in aggregate, approximately £2bn.
Strand Hanson's typical flotation approach would include:
- Initial feasibility evaluation
- Advice on timing and structure of the flotation
- Analysis of the valuation expectations of the company
- Advice and guidance regarding the regulatory requirements for obtaining a listing
- Assistance in the identification and appointment of an appropriate firm (or firms) of brokers
- Introduction, where necessary, to other professional advisers
- Co-ordination and project management of the flotation process
- Acting as financial adviser to the company in its dealings with the UKLA
- Acting as nominated adviser to the company in its dealings with AIM