Strand Hanson has achieved a number of awards for M&A, including, most recently, “2018’s Leading Full-Service M&A Adviser” from Wealth & Finance International and “Best Full-Service M&A Adviser 2017” from Acquisitions International.
Strand Hanson is one of the most active UK Takeover Panel approved advisers, and we have significant experience of working as financial adviser to both offerors and offerees on all M&A related matters:
- Takeovers – recommended, unilateral and hostile
- Bid defences both strategic and tactical, including white knight identification
- Public-to-Private transactions
- Sourcing of debt, equity and quasi equity funding to finance transactions
- MBOs, MBIs and secondary buy-outs
- Sourcing of acquisition targets
- Valuation analysis of target companies/assets
- Structuring transactions to minimise purchaser risk
- Expertise in multi-jurisdictional takeover processes
We offer a comprehensive range of M&A services, both for public and private M&A and have advised on some of the most complex transactions in the UK market.
Recent M&A transactions
Mandatory Cash Offer under the City Code by Corporation Financière Européenne S.A. for CIP Merchant Capital Limited
US$65 million equity fundraise, proposed Reverse Takeovers of ExxonMobil’s and PETRONAS’s entire upstream and midstream asset portfolio in Chad and Cameroon, and restoration to trading on AIM.
Acquisition of CIECO V&C (UK) Limited
All cash, unrecommended, offer for Volga Gas plc by GEM Capital Holdings (CY) Ltd, effected by way of a contractual offer